WORK WITH US
Cyber Security Analyst
KCS Group is looking for an analyst to become part of its growing cyber team. As a cyber security analyst, the successful applicant can expect to be involved in a wide variety of challenging engagements, including cyber security exercises and threat reviews, as well as the optimization of client security controls and cyber security programmes and the provision of specialist support.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Possess an understanding of and passion for cyber security and the ability to monitor security controls.
- Conduct cyber security incident investigations and report and remediate as necessary.
- Knowledge of cyber threat intelligence and risk frameworks.
- Knowledge of penetration testing, network security and the techniques used to expose and correct security flaws.
- The ability to identify and spotlight vulnerabilities of on-premise and remote networks, correct problems, and prevent security breaches.
- Advise on cyber security audit findings and recommendations and take action as necessary.
- Staying up-to-date with cyber security and cyber security enhancement technologies.
- Experience in optimising security tool-sets including vulnerability management, patching and compliance.
- An ability to think critically and innovatively about the security solutions that can keep data safe while still allowing businesses to run smoothly.
- A degree in cyber security or cyber-related courses.
- Previous experience as a security analyst or consultant.
- Security qualifications desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.